This drink couldn’t be more fun - Its fruity! It’s sparkly! It’s pretty much everything we live for all in one glass and we love it so much.
WOW your friends with this sparkling cocktail that is sure to be a crowd favorite. Here’s all you need to step up your bubbles game:
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 tsp sugar
- 0.75 oz lemon juice
- Segura Viudas Reserve
- Fresh raspberries (for garnish)
- To start, add raspberries, sugar, and water to a small saucepan.
- Then, cook over low heat for approximately 15 minutes or until your sugar has dissolved completely.
- After, strain your syrup into a bowl and allow it to chill in the fridge.
- Finally, add 2 tablespoons of your syrup and one tablespoon of lemon juice to your Segura Viudas Reserve, top with a few more raspberries as a garnish, and you're ready to enjoy.