This tropical cocktail combines the bubbly goodness of champagne with the sweet and tangy flavor of fresh orange and pineapple juice. Whether you're hosting a brunch with friends or simply want to add a touch of luxury to your weekend, this delicious and easy-to-make cocktail is the perfect way to kick off any celebration or to enjoy a lazy morning in the sun. With just a few simple ingredients and some quick preparation, you can enjoy the tropical flavors of this delightful drink in no time!
- brut champagne
- 2 oz. orange juice
- 1 oz. pineapple juice
- 2 tbs. grenadine
- 1 orange slice for the garnish!
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Fill a champagne flute 2/3 full of the juice mixture.
- Top with champagne, then add grenadine.
- Slice a thin orange slice in half and place on the glass for a special touch!