Introducing the ultimate party starter: the St Germain champagne cocktail! This drink is a vibrant burst of sophistication and refreshment, with floral, botanical, tangy, and bubbly flavors all dancing together!
Never tried St Germain? Now's the time to dive into the fun! This liqueur is crafted from elderflowers, those cute little white flowers from the elderberry plant.Make sure to add this fancy bottle to your alcohol arsenal, it's a must-have for crafting all kinds of amazing cocktails, but this one is our absolute FAVE! Cheers to good times and even better sips!
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) champagne (we love this paired with Luc Belaire Rare Luxe or Pommery - Brut )
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) St. Germain
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) gin
- ½ ounce (1 tablespoon) lemon juice
- ½ ounce (1 tablespoon) simple syrup or pure maple syrup
- Place the St. Germain, gin, lemon juice, and syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake 15 seconds until cold. Strain the liquid into a champagne flute.
- Top off the glass with champagne (no need to measure). Garnish and serve. (Note: You can also make a large batch of the St. Germain, gin, lemon juice, and syrup ahead if desired, then measure out 6 tablespoons per glass.)