As the weather is warming up, cool down with a refreshing Sip cocktail.
A unique twist on a refreshing yet simple blackberry and lavender drink with one of our favorite things…bubbles! Perfect for entertaining with delicious real ingredients.
- 1 bottle champagne (We love this paired with Freixenet Cordon Negro from our May Sip Society box!)
- 1 cup blackberries fresh or frozen
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup vodka
- 1 tablespoon lavender flowers dried or fresh for garnish!
- Boil blackberries, maple syrup and vodka, mashing berries gently as they cook until blackberries are broken down (about 5 minutes). Add lavender flowers (removing from stem if they are fresh) and boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- To serve: pour 1 tablespoon blackberry sauce into a champagne flute, add a stem of fresh lavender and top with chilled champagne. Cheers!