The only way to make Signatures cocktail more of a showstopper? Add bubbly. This bubbly Cosmopolitan recipe is the perfect cocktail for celebrations of any size. Toast to the season with this sparkling take on the blush-pink beauty.
- 2 ounce of Moët & Chandon Imperial - Rosé
- 1.5 ounces of vodka
- ½ ounce of triple sec
- ½ ounce of lime juice
- ½ ounce of cranberry juice
- ½ cup of ice
- Combine vodka, triple sec, lime juice and cranberry juice in a shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain mixture into a martini glass and top with Champagne.
- Add a lime wheel as the garnish.