Mimosa punch for your girls, coming right up! We love how when the words “mimosa” or “brunch” are involved, it automatically means that we can have champagne for breakfast. Time to add a special twist to your Sunday brunch with this Champagne cocktail sure to impress all of the girls!
- 1 cups cold orange juice
- 2- 750mL bottles chilled champagne
- 1- 16-ounce bottle cold blood orange Italian soda
- 2 navel oranges thinly sliced
- 1 pint strawberries
- 1 /4 cup fresh thyme leaves plus extra for garnish
- Combine the juice, champagne, soda and vodka in a large pitcher with a bit of ice, the orange slices and the strawberries, leaving just a few out for garnishes in the drink. Stir in the fresh mint leaves. This tastes amazing once it sits for about 30 minutes in the fridge, but you can serve it right away too.
- Pour over crushed ice and garnish with extra orange slices or strawberries!